Discover the diverse wildlife of Jupiter with a Clear Kayak Tour. Meet your guide for a small-group paddling adventure into mangroves and scenic waterways. Keep an eye out for a variety of wildlife such as manatees, dolphins, and colorful fish.
- See below the surface of the water through the clear, transparent kayak during the excursion
- Go kayaking in Jupiter’s scenic waterways
- See a variety of wildlife such as manatees
- Look through the transparent kayak to see underwater Learn about the local ecosystem
- Use of clear kayak
- Use of dry bag
- Any child, 17 years old or younger, must share a kayak with an adult(18+).
- Restrooms – please use restrooms before you arrive as there are none on site.
Meeting And Pickup
600 County Hwy 707
Jupiter, FL 33469
We launch from the shoreline under Cato’s Bridge. The best place to park is the parking lot that is just up the street from the main Jupiter Lighthouse parking lot (at the top of the hill). From there, walk down the trail to the shoreline (turn left) to meet your guide (walk may take 5 minutes).
This activity ends back at the meeting point.
What To Expect
Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum (Pass By) We may have a nice view of the Jupiter Lighthouse depending on the speed of our paddle!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 250 Pound Weight Limit per Person & 425 Pounds Weight Limit per Couple
- Any child 17 years old or younger must share a kayak with an adult (18+)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Only children age 3+ are allowed on this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Operated by Get Up And Go Kayaking – Jupiter
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.