Discover the sights around Palm Beach as you embark on a historic sightseeing catamaran cruise. Climb aboard your vessel and sail around the Intercoastal Waterway to discover local beaches, Peanut Island Park, and the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum. While you sail, listen to narration about the history of the area.
- See Palm Beach from a different perspective—the water
- Enjoy covered and uncovered sections of the catamaran
- See the mansions and mega yachts of Palm Beach
- Purchase drinks and snacks from the onboard bar
All Fees and Taxes
Meeting And Pickup
141 S Flagler Dr
West Palm Beach, FL 33401,
Check in at the little blue “Hut” directly across from ER Bradley’s restaurant on Flagler Drive/Clematis Street.
This activity ends back at the meeting point.
What To Expect
- Palm Beach (Pass By) Kick back, relax, and spend an evening aboard the Hakuna Matata, cruising along the skyline of Downtown West Palm Beach and the magnificent palatial mansions and mega yachts of Palm Beach Island.
- Peanut Island Park (Pass By) Home of the historic coast guard station and President Kennedy’s “bunker” built during the Cuban missile crisis. Now a beautiful public park with world renowned snorkeling trails.
- Henry Morrison Flagler Museum (Pass By) Get a view and hear the history of the Flagler Museum & iconic Giant Kapok tree from the water as we pass close by. “Whitehall” is a 75-room, 100,000 square foot Gilded Age mansion built in 1902 and now open to the public for tours & events.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Operated by Visit Palm Beach
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted. Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.