Our very unique, immersive adventures are the only ones of their kind. We, unlike other companies, provide your very own remote, interactive, live host to assist and encourage you along through your phone. We are an Austin, TX-based global custom event design company offering scavenger hunts and other events in 300+ cities in North America and beyond. Our specially hand-crafted adventures are equal parts tour, creative challenge, detective hunt, and social experiment!
Guests get to discover in an alternate reality our favorite hidden gems off the beaten trail and creatively interpret fun art, history, and culture clues – for points! They get to enjoy fame and glory while appearing on our website’s international leaderboard, no matter what their score. They get to essentially race other teams in other cities, even if they don’t have competitors who have signed up in their city that day. Get ready to discover unusual oddities, laugh out loud, and make the experience your own!
- Future company alumni discounts
- Digital Scavenger Hunt Document
- Remote interactive live guide (Must provide domestic phone or WhatsApp number)
- Choice to extend the hunt for free
- Leaderboard standing
Meeting And Pickup
Subculture Coffee Jupiter
107 Front St
Jupiter, FL 33477
Begin outside in front of the starting location.
This activity ends back at the meeting point.
What To Expect
Your creative, nontraditional scavenger hunt begins at a scenic spot that’s a local favorite. You’ll get your digital quest from your live and interactive remote host. Then you’ll take off on your own to experience a wide variety of carefully curated locations in town. You’ll walk or drive to the various checkpoints as you solve clues, accept wacky challenges, and getting outside your comfort zone! Both family and dog friendly, the game alternates between the indoors and outdoors, with plenty of bonus challenges too!
You’ll text photos to your remote host, who cheers you on and assists, as you play to document your progress. You can even interact with the locals to solve clues. You won’t be able to avoid having fun, uncovering hidden gems and local secrets, making memories, laughing, and learning along the way! You’ll be part of the rich culture of this dynamic city! Every turn is full of surprises, so questions in advance are welcomed. Check out all 300 of our city hunts! Great for corporate groups, tourists, curious locals, bachelor(ettes), birthdays, families, friend trips, and other special groups! Ask us about our custom designed experiences and virtual team builders too!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Note: You MUST provide a correct, working, domestic phone number in your reservation in order for your hunt to be possible, since it is remotely hosted. Each team must bring at least one fully charged smart phone that has GPS and that can can send and receive data, photos, videos, and text messages. If you have an international phone number or encounter other technical difficulties, you must complete the game using WhatsApp or email. You can easily provide us with this contact information through a Viator message in advance of your hunt.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted. Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.